As with other caching plugins, Slickstream needs to be excluded from LiteSpeed Cache optimization. Here are instructions.
1. Login to WordPress, hover over LiteSpeed Cache in the sidebar and select Page Optimization.
2. Select the Tuning Settings tab.
3. Find the text box labelled JS Excludes and add the word slickstream on its own line.
4. Hit Save Changes at the top right of the tab.
5. Select Toolbox under LiteSpeed Cache from the sidebar menu and hit the Purge All button.
Note, you may need to clear your CDN cache to see Slickstream components on your site after making these changes.
If you have any problems or these instructions are in any way unclear, please contact Slickstream directly at email@example.com.