There are two ways to add the Slickstream embed code to your site. For an overview of these options see this article.
Below are instructions to install the Slickstream plugin.
1. Login to your WordPress account.
2. In the right hand panel, hover over Plugins, then click Add New.
3. Enter Slickstream in the Keyword field.
4. The Slickstream Search and Engagement plugin will appear. Click Install Now.
5. Click Activate.
6. Scroll down the list of plugins to Slickstream Search and Engagement, and click Settings.
7. Enter your site code, and click Save Changes.
You should then exclude Slickstream from certain optimizations depending on the caching plugin you use. Instructions for how to do this for the following plugins are linked below.
WP Fastest Cache
If you run into any problems with these instructions, don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.